Hello friends ! if you might be studying , then your friends will be definitely sharing your laptop or PC. So you wanna just surprise them ? Here’s what I got for you – you can print a welcome message at windows start up for them
From years we have being seeing the traditional windows screen which we say desktop and some shortcuts on it.But now you can print a welcome message at windows start up.
Trick For Start Up Message In Windows
1. Here I have given code below for the message
:r @ echo off msg * Thanks For Being Here !! goto r
2. You can change ‘Thanks For Being Here‘ to your own message.
3. Copy this code in ‘Notepad‘, edit to your desired message.
4. Save it using .bat extension only( for your convenience save on desktop )
5. Then Go to Start ->All Programs ,There you can see ‘ Startup‘ folder, copy your .bat file in this folder.
Now when I start my windows it shows me the message like this –
Just try the given trick and surprise your friend with the start up message.Hope you will enjoy !
Dear readers , the code I have given can also be use as a funny virus as it will not disappear as soon as you click on ‘close’. This message can be really use to annoy anyone. Feel free to use it will not affect your system.
Let me know in comment section how will you’ll be using this trick ? I am waiting
Note- To disappear the message,continuously click on OK button.